Davco Celebrates 30 Years in Business   |   Davco Completes Phase 1 of New Palm Beach Outlet Mall Facility   |   Davco Awarded Sports Lighting Installation Contract at Vero Sports Village New Softball Quad.   |   Davco is awarded United States Air Force System Installation Contract   |   Martin County Retrofit funded with ENERGY SAVINGS   |   Davco Completes Sports Lighting Installation at New Red Sox Training Facility in Ft Myers   |   Davco Earns Eaton Power and Marine Certification   |   Work moves forward at Lost Tree Village Clubhouse   |   SFWMD Lab Building Construction Begins   |   Work continues at SW Florida International Airport   |   Davco and Kaufman Lynn Construction Team on Countess de Hornle Park   |   Davco Busy Installing Scanners at PBIA   |   Davco Completes Palm Beach State College TEC building in Belle Glade   |   Davco going strong on US Foods Expansion   |   Davco Continues Work at the New Marlins Stadium   |   Walker Elementary School Project is Awarded to Davco Electric   |   Work Begins at PBIA for CNBC, Ocean Front News and Coral Cove News.   |   FPL-Turkey Point Nuclear Power Plant Admin Bld Awarded to Davco   |   Parkside Elementary Project is Awarded to Davco   |   Awarded Jet Blue Administrave Bld Located at PBIA   |   Pines Lakes Elementary Media Center Awarded to Davco   |   City of Dania Beach has Awarded Davco the Public Services Administration Bld   |   Davco Electrical Wins Excellence in Construction Award!   |   Davco Electrical is awarded the Ballenlsles Country Club Renovation   |   Brevard County Awards Satellite Beach High School to Davco   |   New Wellington HS Auditorium Awarded to Davco   |   New West Boca Library Awarded to Davco   |   Davco Electrical is awarded Community High Stadium & Concessions   |   Palm Beach International Airport - Announces Expansion   |   TEC Turn on Lights for Electrical Contractor   |   Rybovich Expands Marina

Palm Beach Elementary School

Palm Beach Elementary School

 

This new elementary school project, located in Palm Beach, Florida, was planned as a comprehensive modernization replacement facility.

The 2-acre site-adapted design was utilized as a replacement school and included the restoration and remodeling of the existing 1921 and 1925 historic buildings located at the northwest corner of the east campus.

The historic buildings were utilized as the new Administration Building. Several buildings were scheduled for demolition; they will be replaced with new buildings, parking and playfields to accommodate over 500 students.

During the construction all students were relocated to an off site location. The new buildings consisting of over 72,000 sq. ft., include new classrooms, food service administration, an outdoor pavilion, media, art and music facilities, were designed and constructed utilizing the complementary architecture to the original and restored historic structures.